Straightforward Creative refines how our clients present themselves to the world, and enables them to form deeper, genuine connections to their audience and colleagues.
We think in the big picture and care about the details—with an acuity for visual communications, an intuitive nature, a keen interest in healthy organizational development, and a value for responsible business practices.
Melding methodologies from the business and non-profit worlds, our clients benefit from creative, strategic solutions that help clarify, grow and define their brands in meaningful ways. The goal with each client is to identify and build a holistic, forward-thinking, connected strategy and vision—firmly rooted in their values, culture, differentiators and objectives.
Client services are tailored to vary in depth, breadth and focus, including:
- Brand Strategy, Evolution, Creative Direction & Implementation
- Design Program Management
- Marketing Strategy & Program Management
- Content Creation, Direction & Management
- Messaging Strategy, Copywriting, Editing
- Strategic Planning, Organizational Assessment, Business Development
- Website & Collateral Strategy & Development
- Social Media Strategy & Content
- Architectural & Editorial Photography Art Direction
- Leadership Advising
- Retreat Planning & Facilitation
Straightforward’s community of clients includes builders, architects and designers, arts, cultural and non-profit organizations, makers and creative professionals.
SELECT CLIENT LIST, past & present
Architecture, Design, Building
Design Line Construction
Dijeau Poage Construction
William Duff Architects/WDA
Zack de Vito
Linda Herman Consulting
Ana Williamson Architect
Barker O’Donoghue Master Builders
Libby Raab Architecture
Arts & Culture
Wildlands Art Residency
CCA Center for Art & Public Life, Teaching Institute
Museum of Contemporary Folk Art (MoCFA)
Northern Sierra Partnership
Giving back through community involvement is integral to the way we do business.
We support and volunteer with initiatives and organizations including:
Bay Area Outreach and Recreation Program
Friends of the San Francisco Public Library
Headlands Center for the Arts
Support for Families of Children with Disabilities